Monday, March 26, 2012

Being a sloth isn't as hard as being a worm.

So this week I feel pretty lazy. As far as 50/50, it's more like 1000/50. Movies aren't hard to watch, it's just the books I can't find time for. (Ironic, I know.)
Movies:
13) West Side Story - the story is ok, but the dancing is hilarious!!!!! Let's be honest, a majority of the people playing high schoolers def aren't.
14) Burlesque - wouldn't recommend it for the language or much of the content. Actually, just don't bother watching it.
15) Legally Blonde - I don't care what Reese Witherspoon says, I'd choose orange over pink any day of the week!

Books:
Debating between one about New Orleans' french quarter or a book of gathered written pieces from C.S. Lewis. Decisions, decisions.

This week is going to be very interesting in terms of how much sleep I get as well as how much homework I get accomplished. Right now, I have a large iced coffee that is assisting me in "homework". :)

(So how many days before May????)

No comments:

Post a Comment