Sunday, April 29, 2012

Let the countdown begin!

Went to a friend's bridal shower this weekend. I can honestly say that I've never seen so much pink in my life. The bride-to-be was of course so glad that to be showered with love by friends and family, even if it meant being embarrassed for a moment or two. :)

There's now a week and a couple days left until finals and I know it's going to go by so fast! This week is going to fly by at warp speed. Don't blink!

After the semester it's all wedding bonanza! May and August I'll be wearing my revamped bridesmaid dress to make sure I got my $110 out of it. Speaking of which, does anybody have any songs to play for wedding receptions? I'm trying to keep a list to ask the DJs. 

Things to pray about:
1) Where I'll be working/interning this summer. Up in the air, hopefully somewhere that is in the realm of what I want to do after I graduate.
2) Where I'll be living in the fall. I'm taking my stand against housing on-campus, well that and I can't afford to give the school $4G's for bed & board that, quite frankly, has been a nightmare this year. 
3) Summer plans. There's always the beach every weekend! Can't wait to get my tan on and spend time with friends. There's lots of plans, including possibly visiting the "real" South. I've been told that my time at Cinderella's castle doesn't count. If that's the case, then my time at Epcot talking to a Scotsman doesn't count as jumping across the pond.

Woo-hoo for lilacs in full bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment