If you have struggled trying to understand how God desires friendships and relationships between men and women, read this book! If you're a single Christian man/woman seeking to grow in Christ, read this book!
There have been many seasons in my life where I've struggled with feelings to become more than friends with guys I knew but every attempt I've made was not godly. If you have experienced this or feel like this, I'm telling you, ya gotta read this book!
It's comforting to know that Jesus Himself struggled being a human with temptations. It's encouraging that the Bible provides numerous stories, the greatest love story of all was Jesus on the cross. When Jesus was riding on a donkey into Jerusalem for Passover, the Jews screamed, "Hosanna!" and did not understand that "salvation" was the exact intention of Christ on the cross at Calvary.

No comments:
Post a Comment