So I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and started to read the Hunger Games series. Read three chapters yesterday, it's going to be one of those books that I can't put down. I can already tell.
Right now I'm trying to finish reading Faith in Real Life as well as continuing to read the 365 day bible I have. So far, I'm almost done the month of June. It's fascinating reading 1 & 2 Kings! When you get through the whole chronology, the stories of the kings and the prophets are compelling. I think I like Elisha. He's very straightforward with people about what God wants them to do, he doesn't hold anything back.
What do you do on rainy days? Are you more like the children from the Chronicles of Narnia, trying to escape the threat of a dull and boring day by doing something adventurous that could lead you in an entirely different direction that you were expecting? Or is there a list of things that continues to build upon itself like the mythical bean stalk?
No comments:
Post a Comment