Saturday, January 26, 2013

Book #2 Boundaries



Have you ever wondered what life would be like if people respected you and your resources (time, physical gifts, talents)? Have you ever had a time where you wanted to say "no" but felt guilty about it? So you ended up saying "yes", even to people you care about? I have, and as much as I like people and want to give them, there needs to be a balance. God didn't make us to rely completely to ourselves, but there comes a point in every person's life where she needs to take responsibility for herself and what she will or will not do.

And that's where this book comes in handy.







This is a self-help book but in a different way. You read about learning where do boundaries start from infancy to adulthood; the common myths about boundaries; boundaries and work/children/marriage/God.

I really enjoyed this book. It's inspirational because you can achieve learning about boundaries, even when you have bad habits. All you need is faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment